The healing power of massage can both nurture and balance the body
Recognizing these healing power and wanting to share them with others, I enrolled in the Swedish Certification program at McKinnon Body Therapy Center in Oakland, California. After completing the program in 2008, I knew massage/bodywork was my calling. So I took the leap of faith and left my long stressful fast pace career in the corporate world, and continued to learn and practice many additional modalities/techniques over the years, such as:
Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Reflexology, On-Site Chair Massage, Craniosacral, Hot Stones, Sports, and Thai massage.
I now share the healing power that is caring, spiritual, and very intutive. My passion is to provide you with the best massage possible
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments?
Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.